For anyone that has any questions on challenges below or otherwise – just write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get right back to you within 24 hours.
Click on the linked items for more info:
- Property Taxes
- Accessibility, Communication and Transparency of City Hall
- Housing for Senior Citizens (click here for my Whitecapper’s Speech)
- Transit System
- Attracting Light Industrial/Commercial Businesses
- Public & Property Safety
- Controlling Residential Development/School Capacity Issue
- Recreational Facility (Expansion/Land Ownership Issues)
- Lake Water Quality & Accessibility
Please visit http://www.vote4chestermere.com for a chance to view
ALL of the Candidates bio’s and platforms.
We are a group of well-minded, determined people and together – we can champion any challenge we face. Our top 3 challenges right now that are the most pressing for prioritization are Property Taxes, CUI and Communication.
They are all challenges that I firmly believe we will turn corners on.
I say top 3 because there are more issues that matter to our residents – but we have to start somewhere and from what I am being told everyone wants to start with having more money in their pockets, not less.
What matters to YOU will matter to me as if it were my own personal challenge because that is how I would want someone on my own City Council to feel.